Tuesday, September 16, 2014

St. Martin

Haha Can't believe I'm on St. Martin! My area reminds me of Park City actually. I feel like I'm home. Being on bikes for the first time is definitely different, since I've had the blessing of a car my whole mission. It's hot here. Not the same humid heat as the other islands, it's more dry. 

Eating with the Derrs was really great! It really was. They are such great members. I'm excited to be able to work with them.  Haha I don't think Sister Derr likes it when I call her "Sister Derr". Especially when I call Brother Derr, "Nolan". It was very nice for them to have us over. We really really appreciate it. Elder Wade LOVED the burritos haha. They were really good! She was afraid that I wouldn't like them. But I told her they were better than the cow intestines and pig tail I've eaten! haha

Elder Wade is great! I think we're going to do some good work together. He's teaching me Spanish!

Don't need anything just yet. I can't wait to get to work with my sister!

Love you too!

Elder Fraley






No comments:

Post a Comment