Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Back to Martinique last week to pick up my new Visa!

(Elders Fraley and Wade ate dinner with the Derrs on Sunday and Aaron was in charge of the chicken for the fajihtas. He marinated it overnight!) The chicken wasn't that good... I was a little embarrassed. But I'll cook for you, for sure! I'll cook you Pepper Pot (cow hoof)! ;)

I went to Martinique this past week. Flew in Thursday, worked Friday and picked up my visa, and left Saturday morning. It was good to go back. Just as hard to leave the second time. Stayed and worked with Elder Dayton and Elder Lewis. They're amazing missionaries. (Holy cow, there's a lot of flying in his mission!)

We had a good week. We were very blessed. Hopefully we'll have a baptism this transfer... We're working hard. I love this work. Created a "Mission Plan" with the Derr family last night. I think it went well. They set some good goals. 

Let ME know if YOU need anything! What can I do!?

Love you! Happy Anniversary!!

Elder Fraley




The city of Fort de France

Martinique: The fort of Fort de France




No comments:

Post a Comment