Monday, October 14, 2013

Riding in the rain


Investigators are great! The Lord is really blessing us. This last week was pretty crazy! Elder Santos came back Wednesday. Elder Call and I had fun! (Elder Call was only his companion for a week I guess while Elder Santos took the other Elder back to Trinidad. But now Elder Santos is Aaron's companion again!) This week I'm headed to Suriname for 3 days for Zone Conference, Wed, Thurs, Fri. The Elders from Guyana, Suriname, and Guyane Come together every other transfer and have a conference with Pres. Mehr. Should be an adventure!

It's weird to think that it's Fall there. Still just as hot here. It rained quite a bit last Monday, Elder Call and I got to ride in the rain, soaked. It was fun. 

I pray for you guys everyday!

Love and miss you! Should be getting that letter this week or next. 

Elder Fraley

Part of his email to Audrey:

Haha gotta love Park City! I definitely wouldn't mind living there.. I definitely miss the temple.. You don't really realize what a blessing it is to have 6 WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF YOUR HOME, until it's gone. That's a good goal, which blessed my life and will bless yours. It's a lot easier to go with a good friend... Well, I gave my first French blessing this past week. I was so nervous, but as soon as I started speaking, my nerves were calmed and I could immediately feel the Holy Ghost speaking through me. The Gift of Tongues is definitely real! 

Love and miss you! Keep up the hard work!

Elder Fraley








No comments:

Post a Comment