Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Transfers and a new companion!

Transfers are always hectic. Glad and sad they're over. We welcomed in 5 new missionaries. We're going to see lots of success this transfer. We've got a good group of missionaries. Elder Glover goes home with me. He's from New Mexico. It's been 6 transfers since I've had a companion form Utah. He's great though. I'm really looking forward to working with him. I served around him in Martinique. He was my District Leader for my last transfer there. Great missionary. He likes baseball too!

Crap... Time's running out....

Yeah, I bought some new ones. If everything works out, my clothes should last to the end. Thanks again! I'll let you know in a couple weeks if I'll need some more.

 We've had some good opportunities to get to know them. I knew most of the ones coming in. It was good to see and be with Elder Dayton, Broadbent, and Glover again.

Thought I'd share this portion of a talk given by Pres. Eyring in the 1998 Conference, that I read in my studies today. Hit me kind of hard. 

"Why should speak to anyone about the gospel who seems content? What danger is there to them or to me if do or say nothing?
Well, the danger may be hard to see, but it is real, both for them and for us. For instance, at some moment in the world to come, everyone you will ever meet will know what you know now. They will know that the only way to live forever in association with our families and in the presence of our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, was to choose to enter into the gate by baptism at the hands of those with authority from God. They will know that the only way families can be together forever is to accept and keep sacred covenants offered in the temples of God on this earth. And they will know that you knew. And they will remember whether you offered them what someone had offered you."
Well I hope those results come back without problem. Thank you for everything. Love you!
Elder Fraley

No comments:

Post a Comment