Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Working hard

They're robbing me of a week! haha I think it's bronchitis again. I just have this dumb cough every time I talk. Sister Derr can tell you.I gave the lesson yesterday at church and coughed the whole time. Can't believe that was their last Sunday there! (Emily and Nolan come home April 21st. I'm so excited!) I'm excited for General Conference! My last one in the field.... 

Yeah, we skyped in for zone conference. I wish I could have met Elder Cornish... it was a really good conference though. We're all spiritually re-energized. 

(transfers) I'll find out this weekend. I have a feeling I'm staying now.. haha I wouldn't mind that! 

To make our teaching more powerful, Pres. Mehr has asked the whole mission, to use the words of Christ, by memorizing scripture. It's something I struggle with too... haha

 I'm excited to meet the new ward, and to see the old one!

We rescheduled those dates. Next transfer! :) I'm not trunky one bit. The exact opposite actually. 

The work is going well. Our teaching pool is enormous. In fact, probably the biggest one I've had. We're doing our best to keep track of them all! 

We're blessed! Working hard. Following the Spirit.

Have a good week! Love you!

Elder Fraley


Action photo with Frere Constant


No comments:

Post a Comment