Wednesday, March 11, 2015

This is truly the Lord's work!

We had a really good week! One lesson that I learned this past week was that this is truly the Lord's work!! I owe ALL my success to him. When we are disobedient, we are left to ourselves. Obedience, diligence, and exceeding faith brings miracles; and miracles were we blessed with. It had been a while since I had a week like that. I tried my very best to follow the promptings of the spirit and to be worthy of those promptings. We had fun. 

Elder Glover and I are really excited, as things are picking up rapidly. The Lord is hastening his work in our area! We're just expecting to have success and to baptize. He has lots of experience leading and is teaching me so much. 

My faith has been strengthened this past week. Almost to the point where it's unshakeable. Something I've desired for a long time. I'm very happy. :)

The Lord is blessing us so much


We have 5 dates for this transfer. 2 for the 28th and 3 for April 4th! 

Elder Cornish will be visiting the mission this week and the next for zone conferences! Our zone conference is March 22nd, but we won't be going to Guadeloupe.. :( We're skyping in... Should be cool though. 

Baptisms!! :D

Love you! Vous tous me manque beaucoup!! Je t'aime, maman! (I miss you all so much!! I love you, mom!)

Elder Fraley





No comments:

Post a Comment