Monday, February 23, 2015

The gospel of Jesus Christ can change people!

It was a blast! This week was good too. We've seen a lot of miracles. The Sisters had a baptism this past week. It's incredible seeing how the gospel of Jesus Christ can CHANGE people. By far, the most rewarding part of the mission and my favorite part. It can change lifestyles, behavior, and attitude, and I got to see that change in Allan, their baptism. He's a different kid. You can tell he carries a different light.

Transfer calls were this last weekend: Elder Glover will be my companion. Elder Rivera is going to Guadeloupe. Elder Dayton and Broadbent will be coming up to replace Rivera and Miyasaki. Elder Barlow from Barbados to replace Grange. Sister King from Suriname to replace Sister Mitchell. And Elder Hardy went to Trinidad. A lot of changes. This is the Thompsons last transfer too. It's probably mine as well, we'll see.

(Is Elder Pratt excited to go home?) He's ready. Very excited to see his family and to get married haha. I'll let him know. Elder Miyasaki said he'll come over for the Mother's Day skype, so you should be expecting a visit from him. 

It's going by too fast...I'm sure it's too slow for you!

Hopefully I get those shoes today... we'll see. Not sure if it's worth it...

But i love you so much! Have a good week! I hope you get feeling better!

Elder Fraley

The mailboxes in the Caribbean

Pokemon

Elder Hardy and I









No comments:

Post a Comment