Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Baptism!

Baptism!!! Sister Morgan is great and is the newest member of the Philipsburg Branch! She has such a powerful testimony already of this gospel. Her life has changed drastically because of it. So cool be have been a part of it. 

We're working our butts off! Lots of walking lately. We continue to meet the prepared. The Lord has been blessing us. 

I would love that! That would be really cool! It's been a very warm winter here too! 70s and 80s... ;)

We visited the Derrs last Sunday. She made lasagna I think... haha. I really enjoy going over there. 

All is well. Elder Pratt and I challenged the zone to get certain key indicators. And if every companionship meets the requirements, we're going to go to Anguilla in 2 weeks. We'll see if we all can do it. 

I need to buy some new tennis shoes.. My toe is sticking out the front... 

Elder Pratt is great. He's soo trunky... haha jk. He's doing very well. Great missionary. He's taught me so much these past couple of months. I can't believe Elder Pratt goes home in 3 weeks.. I remember when he hit his year mark and I was only 6 months out! Time flies.

Have another great week! Love you! Take care!






No comments:

Post a Comment