Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Successful week!

Elder Pratt and I had a real good week. We worked and walked our butts off. We saw lots of success and set baptismal dates for a family! Anne-Marie's baptism is this Saturday @ 6pm. We're really excited. Our area has only had 1 baptism in the past 3 years. And it's looking like we're going to have 3 or 4 baptisms this transfer! 

Yeah, we went to Maho and watched the planes come in. Standing behind those jets is so much fun! You have to hold on for your life! 

Haha not only is Anne-Marie getting baptized but she got engaged last week to the 1st councilor in the branch presidency! haha They're preparing to go to the temple next year! 

I always have cool experiences! haha. I had a real cool faith building experience this past week, regarding prayer. It will be a story for after the mission though... But my testimony concerning receiving answers to prayers has been strengthened. Our Heavenly Fathers answers prayers. Fact.

The Spirit has led us to some prepared people this past week. We can feel the spirit working through us. 

Speaking of Zone Conference, We were planning on holding the next one here in St. Martin, but we found out that Elder Cornish from the Seventy will be visiting us in Guadeloupe next transfer! I'm super excited!

Wow, a week after me! That would be cool to be there for when he comes back. When does Keenan and Nate Slack come home?

Well I definitely know where my bad back comes from! 

Take care! Stay healthy! Eat some Culvers for me.

Love you!

Elder Fraley

Maho!

Missionary fireside!



No comments:

Post a Comment