Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Busy!

This was a busy week... It will be another hectic five weeks... Elder Johnston goes home. My last companion will be Elder Savage. He'll be the one to kill me. He goes home the transfer after me. He's from Draper. Really fun pure-hearted guy. A lot like Elder Rivera. 

I'm really excited to be working with Elder Savage my last transfer. I think he and I will make a great team. When I met him in the MTC, I thought to myself, that he'd be my companion one day, and here we are, my last transfer. Elder Johnston was great. He worked really hard and has such an incredible passion for missionary work. We worked well together and saw a lot of success training members. We're planning a missionary fireside and also an opportunity to teach the members the law of the fast before the mission fast. We're excited for the work in the future in the branch. We're working hard with our branch mission leader and branch pres to change things in the branch.

We did a good amount of service this past week too, for our Branch President. We worked in his garden and help him with masonry, helped him build a cinder-block wall.

This is the last transfer of the West Indies Mission... weird. It's pretty hectic. There's so much to do and so much going on in the next 5 weeks... there won't be enough time! 

I'm doing well. Happy. Obedient. Converted. There's no place like the West Indies.

Thanks for all the prayers! They helped! :) 

Love you! 

Elder Fraley

red pineapple!

Working in our branch president's garden

doin service!

drinkin' coconut water. I think it cured me... I drank some  Wednesday and haven't peed blood since... weird...




No comments:

Post a Comment