Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Joint zone activity...we hiked to a waterfall!

Our week was good. I'm still adjusting to the culture but things are picking up. A couple of weeks ago, we were led by the spirit to a 20 year-old girl named Yasminah. She's sweet! She's been looking for the truth for the longest time and wants to find where she belongs. She came to church and loved it! She said she didn't know anyone at church but everyone acted like they knew her. The branch is awesome! She'll get baptized just now. 

That's our latest success. We're also seeing a lot of success with the family mission plans that we've been making with the members.

Pres. Mehr is trying to get everything ready for the split. He's flying the leaders to Trinidad next week to prepare the mission for the split. We fly out to Barbados Monday and will spend our Pday there, then we'll fly to Trinidad Tuesday. The conference will be Wednesday and we'll fly back Thursday. Hopefully I'll get to e-mail next week, but if I don't, you'll know why.

Today, we had a joint zone activity and hiked to a waterfall. Really fun activity. It's fun being with all of the missionaries. I'm learning how to drive manual. Our van is manual and I'll be driving it here shortly before Elder Johnston leaves. Wish me luck! haha

I would love to fly to Indy! That would be a really neat experience.

I'm happy to hear everyone is safe and healthy. 

Thanks for everything! Love you! 

Elder Fraley

I'm gonna buy this car some day...
these Sisters are the best!
Joint zone activity to a waterfall.




No comments:

Post a Comment