Monday, October 27, 2014

Transfers!

Yeah, Elder Wade got transferred back to Guadeloupe. I'm with Elder Pratt again. haha That normally doesn't happen, but my theory is that since we were able to spark and revive French Guiana together, he thought we could do it again in St. Martin. Elder Russell went home. Elder Santos is going home this transfer. Elder Dayton is in French Guiana. Things are changing! It's sad to see missionaries leave and go.  

Haha I'm glad you liked the video. Haha 
Did you get all the other photos? And as far as the address goes. Send everything to Emily's apartment. That might be easier. 

Hurricane clean-up is good! Lots of service. It's great! We've got more service planned for this week, but I think it's slowing down. Mostly everyone has everything figured out and cleaned up. 

The  sisters had a baptism last Saturday. Another eventful week. 

I'm excited to get to work with Elder Pratt again! I think we'll see some baptisms together. 

Well, take care! Je vous souhaite une bonne semaine! Merci en tout cas! Je vous aime!! (From Google translate, so maybe not quite right, but this means "I wish you a great week! Thank you anyway! I love you!")

A bientôt! (See you soon) 

Elder Fraley 



No comments:

Post a Comment