Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Making progress!

Feeling much better! Not sure what it was.

(My mom sent a CD to him with my sister Abby singing a hymn.) The CD was great! Kind of bummed there was only one song and no message at the end. But oh well ;) Maybe we'll have to sing together when I get back? ;) I ain't promising anything though! Elder Pape sure liked Abby's voice! haha

Can't believe I have another sister married! Crazy. Glad it went well!

And Abby is heading off!? These past two summers have been real emotional for you, haven't they? I'm sure she'll be fine! Elder Russell is going there and he'd said he'd try to find her when he get's back. 

Haha I only play a couple of songs on the piano... If that. Still learning. Of course the germaphobe got the cleanest apartment! (Elder Fraley and Elder Russell won the trophy for having the cleanest apartment!)

Martinique is great! I think this might be my last transfer here.. I'll be really sad.  We'll see.

We have an FHE with "P" and his family tonight with the Turners! Should be fun. He came to church last Sunday! Well, The last 15 minutes. But we're making progress! 

Love you all! Take care Mom! 

Elder Fraley



No comments:

Post a Comment