Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Willie the Whale

My mom said she didn't get an email yesterday so I thought I'd share the short one he sent to me.

I sent him a picture of Bella's drawing:

HAHA! Creepy people! Pretty good, i guess.. She gets her coloring and drawing skills from uncle Aaron. Just the facts.

We're doing great down here! Been sick this last week but hangin' in there! Pres. Mehr is flying in today then we're going with him to Suriname Wed. for Zone Conference. Should be lots of fun. Only the French Guiana missionaries get a 3 day zone conference (for travel). Pretty unique experience. 

Elder Pratt is from Oklahoma. He likes to think he's a cowboy. Really funny kid, cracks me up! Food is good as always! 

This is Willie the Whale.

Not much new. Take care! Love you!

Elder Fraley



No comments:

Post a Comment