Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Companion and Great News!

My week was great! Very sad to see Elder Santos leave. Elder Pratt is great! He's from Oklahoma City. He's served on Guadeloupe for 10 months. Excited to work with him!

Yeah, we're all living together, until the sisters get their own apartment. Not sure if it's working or not.

I hope what I said to Jonny encourages and not discourages. But it's true. The Lord NEEDS his BEST out here. I've seen and heard some sad stories from missionaries who come out for the wrong reasons. They should be going out to WORK in the Lord's vineyard. Diligence and Obedience are extremely important. 

Great news:

2 baptisms coming up!!!!! The 18th for W and the 25th for J! I'm so excited! Keep them in your prayers! Also, Keep Y and S in your prayers too. They both are so close to making that step... On the edge! W and J are very prepared! 

Well, Thank you for everything mom! Love you!

Elder Fraley

No comments:

Post a Comment