Saturday, September 14, 2013

Second Week in the Field

This week, Elder Fraley didn't write a very long email to the family. Hopefully we'll here more from him on the next p-day of how the mission field is. At least he did send some pictures! (He did say that if you want to send a letter, send it to the Trinidad address that is located on his contact information page.)

Hey!

Address: I wouldn't send to F.G. Send to Trinidad, and they'll find a way to get it to me. Area is great! Like I said earlier, very humbling. Lots of people to teach. I've got some cool stories! Elder Santos is great! Very good teacher. He likes to sing, he's very good. He actually taught me to read music!

The Branch here... is struggling. Its really been bothering me. Something needs to change. I really think Elder Santos and I can help things turn around. I genuinely care. I really want to make a difference in French Guiana. And I will. Haha, I pray and hope that, that is a righteous desire.

Elder Fraley

My last Saturday at the MTC. With the best teachers! Soeur Wilson and Soeur Judas

Frère Mayne

When we all arrived in Trinidad

Martinique!


Iguana behind the church

Nothin but rainforest behind those apartments

These lizards are all over our house

No comments:

Post a Comment