Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Seeing LOTS of miracles!

Yeah, it's been raining quite a bit. We got pretty wet this past week. I actually haven't seen Emily in almost three weeks! I've only worked with her once since I've been here... Just too hard to get a hold of her...
 
Ashley sent lots of pictures of the house! I like it! Looks really small. I like the wood floors though! I see Jonny has stolen my blanket! Haha. 

 Elder Pratt and I are flying to Trinidad tomorrow for a Mission Leadership Conference. Pres. Mehr flies the ZLs out twice a year. Elder Pratt is great! Still super funny, as usual. Lots of good fun. We're seeing LOTS of miracles. Setting baptismal dates! 3 dates set for the 21st and 1 for the 29th! I'm not sure how many transfers I'll get to stay here, could be 1, 2 or this might be my last one.. The world may never know... 

Other than that, not much else new. I've got to write a report for Pres. Mehr, so this one will be a short one. Sorry about that. 

Love you all! Thank for everything! 

Elder Fraley

No comments:

Post a Comment